Nine years ago on Nantucket Island, the Design Futures Council initiated the first Leadership Summit on Sustainable Design. At that three-day session, the Nantucket Principles were developed, providing a philosophical, strategic, and tactical path toward sustainable design. Today, thousands of professionals and industry leaders are using the tools and the networks of the Leadership Summit to make a profound difference. But we must do more.
There are unprecedented opportunities ahead. We are not waiting for an economic upturn or new regulations. We are not waiting for someone else to lead. We will act. We will make sustainability and economic health real.
Join this transformation at the 10th Annual Leadership Summit on Sustainable Design. This important gathering will inspire you to reorder your leadership priorities and establish a new game plan. It will rekindle a world-class network of friendships and alliances, providing a new platform for leadership. We invite you to engage and challenge today’s limiting beliefs.
Speakers & Agenda
- NATALIA ALLEN, Founder, Design Futurist
- BOB BERKEBILE, Principal, BNIM
- TIM FERGUSON, Founder, Chair, & Managing Partner, Next Street
- MICHAEL GRAVES, Founder and Principal, Michael Graves & Associates
- WILLIAM KAMKWAMBA, New York Times Best-Selling Author of The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
- TED LANDSMARK, President, Boston Architectural College
- TOM LOLLINI, Associate Vice Chancellor & Campus Architect, University of California, Merced
- JOHN OCHSENDORF, MacArthur Fellow & Associate Professor, Building Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology